Who We Are
Who We Are
Inclusive Partners is a statewide program. We are funded through the Oregon Department of Education, Early Learning Division, and Oregon’s Department of Human Services. We are a program that supports inclusive practices in child care settings.
We work with child care providers caring for children who need additional accommodations to support inclusive care. We offer these supports for children and youth from birth through age 17. Families, child care providers and other partners are able to make requests for our assistance at no cost.
Inclusive Partners helps to promote and support inclusive practices by offering technical assistance / consultation services, a financial supplement (see DHS Eligibility Requirements), and professional development opportunities for providers.
Inclusion Support Specialist
How We Help
Our Core Values
- All children are children first, regardless of ability
- Families, child care providers and partners bring unique knowledge, expertise, and diversity
- Inclusion benefits all children in community settings
- Services are provided in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Individualized services are responsive to the unique capabilities of children, youth, and their families
- Communication with families, child care providers and others is positive, respectful, and sensitive to individual situations
- All children need enhanced quality and developmentally appropriate practices
- Services are responsive to the concerns, culture and values of Oregon’s diverse communities and geographic areas
- Active partnerships, collaboration and coordination with state and community service systems promote quality experiences
© Inclusive Partners, 2020