As you all know, Our communities are working hard to adapt how to we can continue to do business in light of ever changing recommendations from our Governor, the CDC and Administration regarding personal contact to contain the spread of the COVID-19.
We at Inclusive Partners are taking all necessary precautions to contain the spread of the disease. Each of us are working remotely and communicating via phone, email and virtual conferencing options. What that means for our services is that we are available in many ways except in person. We will continue to answer emails, take phone calls and work with families, child care providers and community partners to support children with specialized needs while in child care.
Please call or email us for more information should you be interested in accessing our services.
Stay well and Wash your hands!
The Inclusive Partners Team
Who We Are
Who We Are
Inclusive Partners is a statewide program of the Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities. We are funded through the Oregon Department of Education, Early Learning Division, and Oregon’s Department of Human Services. We are a program that supports inclusive practices in child care settings.
We work with child care providers caring for children who need additional accommodations to support inclusive care. We offer these supports for children and youth from birth through age 17. Families, child care providers and other partners are able to make requests for our assistance at no cost.
Inclusive Partners helps to promote and support inclusive practices by offering technical assistance / consultation services, a financial supplement (see DHS Eligibility Requirements), and professional development opportunities for providers.
Inclusion Support Specialist
Our Core Values
- All children are children first, regardless of ability
- Families, child care providers and partners bring unique knowledge, expertise, and diversity
- Inclusion benefits all children in community settings
- Services are provided in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Individualized services are responsive to the unique capabilities of children, youth, and their families
- Communication with families, child care providers and others is positive, respectful, and sensitive to individual situations
- All children need enhanced quality and developmentally appropriate practices
- Services are responsive to the concerns, culture and values of Oregon’s diverse communities and geographic areas
- Active partnerships, collaboration and coordination with state and community service systems promote quality experiences
© Inclusive Partners, 2020